Peanut Miso Kelp Noodles! One of the best Cheap Clean Eats recipes I’ve ever made. YUM!
NGREDIENTS (4 servings):
1 Package Kelp Noodles (got these from Vitacost.com, couldn’t find in my local store. They also ship internationally!)
1 Tbsp Miso Paste
3 Tbsp Peanut Butter
1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
1/2 Cup Water
4 Stems Kale
Handful Sunflower Sprouts
Dash of White Pepper
Dash of Salt
Dash of Sesame Seeds
1. Drain the kelp noodles and rinse in a bowl of water. Cut with scissors so that they start to fall apart. This also makes it easier to eat.
2. To make the sauce, mix the miso paste, peanut butter, sesame oil, and water in a blender.
3. Cut avocado into small chunks.
4. De-stem the kale then slice it thinly. Add to noodles.
5. Mix the sauce in with the noodles and kelp. Add the salt and pepper to taste. Then carefully add in the avocado chunks.
6. Make sure all is covered in the thick, creamy sauce, then serve on a plate and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.